The air compressor is a specific type of gas compressor. Its main components are dust screen, oil filter, oil separator, lubricating oil, suction pressure regulating valve, compressor body, motor, oil cooler, post-refrigerator, belts, automatic temperature adjuster, unidirectional valve , and electromagnetic valve. Our company uses air compressors from Yaoquan Electrical Equipment Co., LTD as part of the auxiliary equipment to manufacture footwear. It can work with a single power supply and condensed air. This gas compressor has a cooling system inside which makes installation easier.
An air compressor is widely used in manufactures, including the production of footwear, trademarks, stickers, umbrellas, raincoats, portfolios, reticles, school supplies, inflatable toys, waterbeds, blinds and vacuum packages. In addition, hard / soft leather and PVC clothing (20% -100%) can be processed by this air compressor.
The gas compressor has a large volume compression set and the rotor rotation speed is low enough to perform optimum oil injection, which provides great efficiency and reliability. The last improvement ensures a low temperature of the compressed air, so all parts of the compressor can work better within a long hour of work.
(1) It has the properties of high stability, efficiency in addition to low vibration and low noise.
(2) Double screw rotors are coordinated, through control, with the machine housing, which reduces the return flow of the air and increases efficiency due to lack of internal space.
(3) The lubricating oil has functions of sealing, cooling and lubrication of the machine.
(4) Compared to the reciprocal compressor, our air compressor has advantages that it has a low failure rate and less vulnerable parts. In addition, vibration and noise is lower than in other compressors of other manufactures.
(5) It has water and air cooling. The gas compressor cooling system is designed with a fin plate structure. The high quality of the materials provides the compressor with a high heat dissipation rate of the cooling system and makes the cooling system resistant to pressure and corrosion.
(6) The multiple air filter in the air compressor can remove 98% dust (with the accuracy of 1um). It has a large work surface and a long working life.
(7) With the latest materials, the oil / gas separator can achieve a higher oil / gas filtration rate, and the ratio between air and oil is less than 2ppm.
(8) The process is carried out under intelligent control. In the control panel the static ones are shown with precision, which makes the handling of the air compressor more comfortable.
Installation and debugging
1. Choose the most suitable place for the air compressor before installation, because the first key point is to establish an independent air compression center. Experience has shown that using the machine as a set is the best way to carry out an economical operation, comfortable maintenance, and comfortable handling. In addition, air compressor integrity management can reduce noise and help keep the shop ventilated.
2. It is necessary to choose a special area to locate the gas compressor, because the damage caused by noise, machine ventilation and high temperature must be taken into account. In addition, several issues have to be considered, including the discharge of condensate, fuel, harmful substances, the extension of the workshop, the maintenance of the workshop, etc. The air compressor can also be installed outside if there is no room inside the workshop. A protective enclosure for air intake and antifreeze measures for the cooling jacket and the discharge opening will then be necessary.
|Type||FG-40||FG-50|| FG-75|| FG-100|| FG-150|
|Capacity / Working pressure|
(m3 / min / MPa)
|0.36 / 0.7||0.48 / 0.7||0.67 / 0.7|| 0.9 / 0.7||1.5 / 0.7|
|Power (KW)|| 3|| 4||5.5|| 7.5||11|
|Weight (kg)|| 150||200||260||328||450|
|Machine size (mm) L * W * H||1166* 450 * 810|| 1375 * 500 * 970||1450 * 550* 1070||1555 * 625* 1175||1625 * 670 * 1370|
|Cylinder Diameter * Cylinder Number|| 80 * 2|| 80 *3|| 100 * 2||100 * 3|| 120 * 3|
|Rotation Speed|| 870|| 760|| 870||830|| 735|
|Air storage tank (m3)||0.08||0.13|| 0.17|| 0.25||0.3|
(1) The copper tube system of the air compressor allows high efficiency of the cooling sheets to release the heat dehumidify the air.
(2) The compression ring and the oil scraper ring are designed to consume very little lubricating oil. In addition, the carbonization of the valves and the burning of the bent shafts are restricted.
(3) The valve discs have a special ASSAB steel valve and are treated with precision turning, grinding and stress relieving processes that provide the valves with great strength, toughness and shock resistance.
(4) The air compressor air cleaner can efficiently remove solid particles and has a powerful noise reduction function.
(5) The dense air flow of the ducts in the cylinder head makes heat dissipation more efficient.
(6) The connecting rod is processed and drilled by a special machine, and the depth and parallelism can be controlled within the standard scale. The stable operation of the air compressor and the reduction of oil loss are guaranteed.
(7) Pulley belts are rigorously checked through a power balance, which allows a gas compressor stability function.
(8) The automatic unloading train is accurate and makes the operation safer.
(9) The diameter of the cylinder has great accuracy. Through a mechanical CNC process, the cylinder is durable wear resistant
(10) With the surface hardening treatment, the flexed shaft has high wear resistance.
(11) The air compressor bearings have a long service life, since they are made of high quality material.
(12) It can work with a single power supply and compressed air. The gas compressor has a cooling system inside that makes installation easier.
Clients have to take pressure into account when they are going to buy an air compressor.The diameter of the pipe and the inflection points also have an impact on the pressure. The less diameter and less inflection points, the lower the pressure lost. Therefore, the compressor must be close to the pipes and the diameter of the pipes should be amplified. That is why the pipes should be installed near the compressor as soon as possible.
Two facts to which we must pay attention are volume and flow.
(1) Have a general knowledge of gas volume and flow applications, and then multiply by 120%, the answer will be the data you need
(2) Choose the correct machine according to the data provided by the designers before starting a new project.
(3) Get information about the specifications of the air compressor.
(4) The modification of the gas compressor is based on the original data and demands.
A good compressor choice can benefit the employees and the working time of the compressor. A compressor that is too large can result in a waste of resources. While a compressor that is too small may result in an overload at work or insufficient air supply.
It is very important to control the relationship between power and the other three elements, including working pressure, volume and flow.
If the power is constant, the flow, volume and working pressure will change with the rotation speed change
(5) Main factors
The pressure discharge should be 0.2 MPa greater than the current pressure discharge. You must pay attention to two things; 1. Current pressure; 2. Pipeline pressure drop and clarification system.
|Air Supply (m3 / min)|
1. Air supply needed at present.
2. Air supply needed in the future
3. Pipe leaks
(6) Other factors
|Power supply 1. First Phase: 110V / 220V / 240V 2. Third Phase: 220V / 380V / 440V|| Environmental Protection 1. Oil lubrication 2. Oil free lubrication|
|Installation Modes 1. Mobile Type 2. Stationary|
|Type Refrigeration Methods: 1. Air Cooling 2. Water Cooling|
|Noise 1. Open type 2. Box type|
| Control forms 1. Semi-automatic control 2. Fully automatic control. 3. Joint work with Semi-automatic and automatic Control|
|The priority is high efficiency.|
Functioning and attention
The operation of the air compressor must obey the standard regulations.
1. Before starting the gas compressor, please ensure that all protective devices are in normal condition, and check that the lubrication falls within the standards.
2. The gas tank and the union with the pipeline must be checked once a year, in addition to all inspections and a test of the water pressure for the gas tank, must be carried out every 3 years. Details on the information of the inspection should be saved. Information on the work pressure and the next revision should be noted on the surface of the gas tank. Only a gas tank with quality certification can be used.
3. The pressure of the air compressor safety valve will be adjusted according to the working pressure. In addition, the valve must be checked once it is starting and the automatic start at least once a week. It must be adjusted correctly according to the standard pressure of the pressure gauge every six months and sealed with lead. The pressure gauge should be well inspected once a year. The needle must be changed if it cannot reach zero or if the levels are blurred or broken.
4. During the inspection and repair of the air compressor, miscellaneous items such as wood, metal and cloth should not fall into the cylinder, gas tank and pipes.
5. The machine must be kept running for 10 minutes after being cleaned with diesel and put into operation only after there is no malfunction.
6. No repairs will be made during machine work and high temperature conditions.
7. If there is a malfunction such as abnormal sounds, smell, vibration, stop the air compressor and solve the problem immediately.
8. The water-cooled gas compressor motor can start only after the water valve has been cooled. It should stop if there is no cooling water or if the water supply has been cut. If it is a high voltage motor, workers should go to the control room to ask for permission to start the machine. Carry out the manipulations according to the safety procedures for electrical operations.
9. Only the operators of the air compressor and the persons designated by the department of responsibility have access to the control room. Explosives and fuels are prohibited in the control room.
10. Operations and maintenance will be carried out by qualified operators.
11. The air compressor motor must not operate with the reverse direction of rotation. After initial start-up and inspection, make sure that the engine rotates in the correct direction before starting and starting normal work.
12. The dismantling can be done only after the machine temperature is reduced to the ambient temperature.
13. Special lubrication oil is recommended for double rotor screw compressor for our air compressor. The mixture between lubricating oils of different brands is prohibited.
14. Modifications to the gas compressor are not allowed without the permission of its manufacturer.
15. Please use authentic accessories in the modifications to ensure the reliability and safety of the air compressor, since the original accessories are designed with professional motifs.
16. Do not block the air inlet of the gas compressor during work.
17. The machine’s air compressor must not be used for medical purposes.
18. It is forbidden to work with the air compressor if the temperature and pressure are above the limits.
19. If there is a malfunction during work, stop machine operation and solve the problem immediately.
20. Use special tools for maintenance.
21. After maintenance, make sure that all safety devices are reinstalled and the tools are collected, in order to start the machine.
1. Before repairing the machine or changing accessories, please release the air at high pressure, cut off the pressure sources and the electric current, and establish safety signs to prohibit its ignition.
2. The frequency with which the cutting oil has to be changed depends on several aspects, including working temperature, humidity, air composition, etc. A new air compressor must change its cutting oil after 500 hours of operation. Later, the cutting oil will be changed every 40,000 hours each year. If the machine works less than 40,000 hours per year, the cutting oil will be changed once a year.
3. The first oil filter must be replaced by a new one after working for 300-500 hours from the start-up of the compressor for the first time. After this, the oil filter should be changed every 20,000 hours.
4. Prevent objects from falling into the main engine of the gas compressor during maintenance or when the air filter or air inlet valve is being changed. In addition, the entrance of the machine must be closed. When maintenance work is nearing completion, the main engine should be turned a few rounds with the hands before starting the air compressor.
5. The degree of tightness must be checked every 2000 working hours of the compressor. The belts must be tightened if they become loose. The belts must be protected from oil contamination.
6. The oil filter must be changed if the oil is changed.
7. The accessories of the original manufacturer should be the first replacement option in case of malfunction.
Packaging and delivery of the Air Compressor
1. All items offered will be packaged according to standard safety standards. Packaged loads are moisture proof, shockproof, rustproof, negligent handling, which ensures that the cargo arrives in perfect condition to the customer.
2. A list of products is attached with each package.
3. Package, brands and certifications of the cargo meet the national standards and customer requirements.
4. Customers can assign personnel from our factory to check the quality of the product and monitor the loading procedure of the machines.
5. The cargo will be delivered in 7 days after receiving the payment and one of the conditions to receive the machine is that its operation will be guaranteed by a written note.
Payment (Metal L / C T / T) of Air Compressor
(1) 30% of the cost will be paid in advance after signing the contract.
(2) 40% of the cost will be paid after package delivery.
(3) 20% of the cost will be paid after the package is received and checked by the customer.
(4) The remaining 10% of the payment will be extended for one year to ensure quality.
After Sales Service
The warranty period of our products is one year. In that year, the machines can be returned to our factory for repairs for non-artificial failures, the shipment being paid by the customer.