The filter is generally placed in front of the pressure vessel to remove fine particles with a turbidity above 1 degree to meet the requirements of the subsequent process water; sometimes it is also placed at the end of the entire water system to prevent small particles (such as broken resin) ) Enter the finished water.
The outer casing is made of high-quality stainless steel, the filter adopts a molded filter, the liquid is filtered by pressure, and remains on the filter. The filtrate flows out of the filter, which can effectively remove impurities, sediment and suspended matter in the water, and bacteria. Molded filters are: fabrics, screens, filters, sintered filter tubes, wound filters, meltblown filters, microporous filters and multi-purpose filters. Due to the different filters, the pore size of the filter is also different. The precision filter is a filter between the sand filter (coarse) and the filter, and the filter pore size is generally between 0.01 and 120 um. For the same form of filter, it is divided into different models according to their size.
1. Food industry: fine filtration of space water, mineral water, beverages, wine clarification and filtration processes.
2. Pharmaceutical industry: sterile water, oral, infusion and water injection.
Electronics industry: water production semiconductor, instrument, picture tube and other production plants, washing water filter rods.
Chemical industry: organic solvents, esters, alcohols, acids, alkalis and other chemicals, oil purification.
5. Oil industry: oilfield water injection preparation.
6. Environmental protection, electroplating wastewater, printing waste, pharmaceutical waste and other industrial wastewater treatment.
7. Seawater, brackish water desalination water treatment, hotel, apartment water treatment.
8. Precision filters are often used as safety filters for electrodialysis, ion exchange, and safety filter reverse osmosis units.
Applicable boiler evaporation(t/T)
Outer diameter × length(mm)
In addition to the above specifications, there are a variety of specifications available for users to choose from. If special specifications are required, they can be designed and manufactured.